Teaching Fellow (Applied music)
- 2011 Lecturer at Taiwan National University ( NTU臺大), Graduate Institute of Musicology. blog of the class.
- 2009-2010 Community Empowerment project in three locations of Xinzhu County (urban area of Zhubei, Hakka village in Beipu, Atayal school in Taoshan) with Tsai Wan-Shuen. Project by Atelier Hui-Kan, funded by Cultural Affairs of Xinzhu County.
- 2009 Adviser and field recordist for a sound archive project, in collaboration with Treesmusic 大大樹, funded by Chiayi County, Taiwan. Chiayi Sound Project.
- 2008 Creation with Wan-Shuen Tsai, in Taiwan, of the organization Atelier Hui-Kan 回看工作室, promoting artistic, pedagogic and environmental activities.
- 2007 In charge of Cordemais écoute l’électricité in Loire-Atlantique, France. This project, aiming to sensibilizing to sound environment, is funded by Fondation de France and initiated by npo Volume-Collectif.
- 2006 Scientific adviser for the exhibition “Bêtes et Hommes”
- Conseil scientifique pour l’exposition “Bêtes et Hommes”
- Grande Halle de la Villette, Paris (12.09.2007-20.01.2008)
- 2006 Employed for Urban Animality in Urban Community of Lyon, France.
- 2005-2008 Member of Sonatura, French organization devoted to nature sounds recording.
- 2005 2nd prize, Yageo Sound Art Prize, EtatLab, Taiwan, for “Sanguine”
- 2004 Founding member of non-profit organization for audio research and creation.
- 2003-2004 D.E.A. en Arts Numériques / Master Degree in Digital Arts
- Sujet / Subject : ” Paysages sonores partagés ” / “Shared Soundscapes”
- Mention Très Bien.
- Université de Poitiers / École Supérieure de l’image
- 2003-2005 Participation in AGGLO Research Program
- 2002- Launching and curating of a platform for sound art and sound environment researches and creations.www.kalerne.net
- 2002-2003 Participation in Collège Invisible, art school of Marseille (ESBAM).
- 2000 2nd prize from Luigi Russolo Foundation, category ‘Radio work’ for Noophonie
- 1999-2003 Sound assistant in AudioLab studio of Villa Arson, art school in Nice, France.
- 1996-2002 Founding member of non-profit organization devoted to audio/video arts and techniques.
- 1995-1998 Musicology studies Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis
- 1995-1997 Ethnomusicology studies Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis
- 1994-2001 Electroacoustic composition studies, National Region Academy of Music – C.i.r.m.Conservatoire National de Région de Nice – C.I.R.M.
- 1974 Born in the Maritime Alps, France